Cost of Invisalign – Bristol, CT
Get a Straight Smile with Clear Aligners
Are you ready to join over 6 million people who have achieved a straight smile using clear aligners? Invisalign in Bristol is a preferred alternative to brackets and wires to fix bite and alignment issues. While they are effective, there are plenty of myths surrounding their cost, like they are unaffordable for the average person. Despite what you may have heard, this is untrue. There are several factors influencing the cost of the treatment. At Bristol Family Dental, we strive to keep your aligners within your budget, so nothing stands in your way of achieving a healthy, straight smile.
How Much Does Invisalign Cost?
Several years ago, when Invisalign first became available, it is true it was quite expensive. Now, it is about the same cost as traditional braces. There is no set amount you can expect to pay for your treatment because there are various factors that influence the cost, such as:
- Your oral health needs.
- Additional procedures.
- Number of aligners needed.
- Complexity of your bite and alignment issues.
- Dental insurance.
Is Invisalign Worth the Cost?
Invisalign allows you to invest in your quality of life and your oral health. In fact, it can even save you money down the road because of the various benefits the clear aligners provide, including:
- Added Confidence: Improved self-esteem is linked to more social and career opportunities.
- Less Dental Visits: You do not need appointments for adjustments because there are no wires attached to your teeth. This means less missed days from work, lower travel expenses, and fewer co-payments because you only need to come in every few weeks to monitor the movement of your teeth.
- Improved Oral Health: Moving your teeth into their correct positions lowers your risk of tooth decay, gum disease, dental emergencies, and issues with your temporomandibular joint. This reduces your dental costs overall by keeping your teeth and gums healthy.
- Affordable Care: There are no brackets or wires attached to your teeth, so you do not need to spend money on special cleaning products.
How Can I Pay for Invisalign?
Now, many dental insurances pay a portion of the cost of Invisalign. We help you maximize the value of your policy to reduce the amount you need to pay out-of-pocket. We accept a variety of payment options, including third-party financing with CareCredit, to cover any remaining balance. We will help you find the solution you need that accommodates your budget.
Dentist Near Me for Invisalign
If you are ready to invest in a straight smile, contact Bristol Family Dental today to schedule your consultation for Invisalign.